Friday, February 6, 2009

Stupid girl

Yippy! MSSD Muar finally come to the end. This few days was MSSD Muar Johor 2009, and my mom’s shop was seriously short of hand. So i come back again! It been long time i didn’t watch MSSD game. To tell the truth, this year i quite disappointed with the game. Man single under 18? What are the perceptions that give to you? The game suppose to let those player who not over age of 18 to involve in the game, but today i saw a player who overage can play man single under 18. Oh my god!


MSSD game really calls forth my past recollections. It was a nightmare for me…what i want to comment is badminton has now been politicized. Maybe you will say it just a sport game! But what i going to tell you is, IT'S NOT JUST A SPORT GAME. In reality, you got the strength not mean that you can control, but if you can control money then you will be the winner! You get what I mean? This is what i see from the reality, there are some people that have money but not actually got the talent can join BAM. Believe or not!


Today i have done a stupid thing! I follow my father instruction to protest the player who overage but still plays under 18. I really don’t want to see him disappointed, so i put down all my reason and go protest the player. For sure i got discuss with my father, but he got his own view. So at the end, i decide to fulfill his wish! I know it will make me disgraced in front of people but what actually out of my prediction is this disgusting fat and short old man’s reaction. I almost crazy in front of him, this old man want to challenge me! This is the first time i think i didn’t get respect by other. I know all of them are busy with the game so i speak politely: Selamat Pagi! Saya ah kak Roni saya nak protest Nor Ahmal... But without finish my words, the disgusting old men interpose and speak rudely to me: you ingat you siapa? Siapa kata you boleh protest player! Pengarah sekolah sahaja boleh protest player. You tak ada hak untuk protest player! I almost lose my temper, what the hell it is! I hate arrogant old man and then i answer: I’m Roni’s sister, is it i got the right to know what is going on? after that, he shut up his mouth and asks other teacher to answer my question. They just treat me like crazy women, it make me feel angry! The teacher says: this is the upper head decision, and we just follow the rules of MSSD. After that i explain to dad, but he still don’t want to give up and ask me to give pressure to the teacher, so i follow and finally i get the phone number of pengarah MSSD Johor. But the answer still the same, i can’t protest the player! Haiz…that why i say i done a stupid thing!


I feel sad not because i scold by that disgusting old man, but because of my father. He didn’t show his concern and at the same time still force me to do anything that i don’t like. Heart break! Anyway i still love my father, i think next time i won’t be the stupid girl again.

No comments:

Post a Comment