Monday, March 2, 2009

my birthday present

26 Feb happy birthday to me! it been three year i didn't celebrate at home since i study in UUM, Kedah. This year i celebrate it alone at home! maybe u will think i m a pity girl, in this great day should go out & have a party! for me birthday is just a normal date & nothing special. In UUM kedah, most of the time i just keep doing my assignment & project until i can't remember the date. Normally my friends will date me to go Kuala Perlis to have a delicious meal. Thanks so much girl! because every year will treat me a great dinner at KP.hahah

Feel lazy to going out and most importantly no people to date me(Main reason)! so just stay at home with family member...Anyway this is my first time to received a big birthday present from my dad. Wow a 3G phone! this is the best present i every had. My old 3G phone spoil already when i was in my last semester(semester six), because of lack of money so i planed to buy a 3G phone after i worked, for the moment i just using a normal phone Samsung SGH-J700 but luckily my dad brought me a new 3G phone yippy!

i forgot the phone model? it is a Samsung touch screen 3G phone, its look cool but i more prefer to have a button phone than a touch screen phone(last time got the bad experience when using the touch screen phone, very troublesome). second reason i not satisfied with the Samsung phone is the camere quality, the Nokia phone camere quality are best than Samsung phone. so at last, i exchange the Samsung phone with Nokia N95 8GB by added another RM100.Hehe




















by the way, my cousin Irene make a small birthday party for me & her sister on 28 feb. i really enjoy the party, we sing, dance & eat the cake in room. wuhoo... really have a great time! i wish in this year 2009, i will get my dream job.
















No comments:

Post a Comment