Sunday, March 22, 2009

Flower Blessing

My convocation is coming soon on 28 March 2009! and I'm very distressed about the convocation's presents for my friends. i planed to give them a special and commemorative handmade presents, so after a few day researched i decide to make a souvenir which i call it "Flower blessing"!

It really take time, the size are 14cm tall as a pen and 4cm diameter. So now you can find out how small the Flower Blessing look like! I have to be particular focus on it, especially flower inside the bottle. It is the hardest part of the "Flower blessing"! i take around 6 to 8 hour to finish six "Flower blessing"

Actually from the beginning, my idea was to made around 10 to 14 "Flower blessing". But because lack of money and energy, so i have to reduced the quantity! Very sorry who those did not get my "Flower blessing.

It been 5 year i have stop doing handicrafts for my friends! still remember the day i study in Sri Muar, that time i be very fond of making handicraft. Oh is better to say keen in everything which related with art! haha... i almost crazy on it! Classroom decoration, birthday cards, drawing, handicraft all is my favorite.

But its all change since i study in high school, my homework is getting tough and by the way i need to prepare for the STPM exam, so finally i have to leave them. Those friends who get the "Limited Edition", is a lucky person! wahaha

Anyway i hope my "Flower blessing" can bring luck for those friends who just start their working life and also those who will study oversea in this coming June. GOOD LUCK

6 comments:

  1. I'm the lucky person who got it..hehe
    Thanks a lot, i really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i think i have one :) i keep it in my "secret box", really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry! later i bring to you...Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈
    很荣幸
    本小姐也有收到这幸福的眷顾
    超喜欢的
    梦幻到不行
    感恩某人呐~

    ReplyDelete