Monday, April 13, 2009

Convocation Ceremony in UUM

yea finally come to the end of my convocation ceremony! Time are moving so fast, just a blink of eyes three year UUM life is over.

For me, convocation are just a ceremony that allow UUM and business man to reap some profit and it won't give any advantaged to graduate! This situation is like blackmailer and a poor little consumer! Haha There are some bad experience that i get when preparing my convocation!
Beware of leaflet especially those that have a promotion package of convocation photo and those who want you to joined Alumni UUM! I'm one of the member being deceived, i heard most of my friends be cheat by those leaflet. Haiz anyway see it clearly and try call and ask whatever is unclear, this is the best way to avoid being cheat by those blackmailer.

The most happy thing i received is to have a gathering with Alor Star friends in Spring Leaf Cafe! it been a nice and memorable gathering that i ever have. It seem to be my last gathering with those AS friends. Will miss you all a lot!

The next morning, have a little bit rush! I'm decided to go UUM one hour early to avoided from parking and traffic problem. But when i reach Kuala Kedah Toll, i start regret why i don't planed it two hour early! haha... i been stuck at Kuala Kedah Toll around ten to fifteen minute, after that raining. The most important thing is my car didn't have any spare umbrella. Oh my god! what a lousy luck... because rainy day, parking slot are hard to find and i waste another fifteen minute at there! so you can see those unpredictable thing spoiled my planned. Huh...

I have to leave my family member at DMS and walk into preparation hall (DTSO). I think I'm the special one (alien) around the graduate! know why? I'm the one who wear skirt...Haha
Inside the hall are being in a hubbub, so crowded and noisy! After a few minute, i have to move to the DMS for the convocation ceremony. My course is the first group to issuing the degree from our Pro-Canselor Yang Amat Berbahagia Tun Dato's Sri (DR.) Ahmad Fairuz Dato' Sheikh Abdul Halim and I'm the third person who issuing the degree. After that i just like an idiot, sitting on the chair and stare blankly inside the hall around two and half hour!










The thing i most await for this convocation is to take picture with friends, so after finish the convocation ceremony i going out to meet friends. Those are the presents that i get from family member and my junior. Thank for the support!

As i expected the weather is clearing up, it make the photo session become wonderful.
There are some of friends ask about my felling toward convocation. I will just say great and hot! Great is because can meet with friends, Hot is because I'm wearing robe this make me very uncomfortable when without air-conditioner! My sweat runs down like raindrops, finally my shirt almost drenched and it extremely awkward position for me! Anyway all the best for those who just graduated from UUM and also those who still study.

No comments:

Post a Comment